7 Ways for New Anime Fans to Have a Better Time Print Article Recommend Article Comments Print Article Share This Article on Facebook Share This Article on Twitter Share This Article on Linkedin Share This Article on Reddit Share This Article on Pinterest If you have just started watching anime shows, you have arrived at the appropriate place. First and foremost, we would like to commend you for locating your ideal source of entertainment. We are going to give you a few easy hints in this article that will make your time as a fan more enjoyable. Continue reading to learn more.
1. Ignore the Haters First and foremost, if someone makes fun of you when you talk about anime, they are just trolls. They are just trying to get under your skin, so all you have to do is ignore them. Everyone who doesn’t agree with you should be ignored as a general rule.
2. Don’t Get Confused: If you’re not sure what anime is, you can just follow some general guidelines. The rule is that it is an anime show if it looks like one. Therefore, nothing should be misunderstood.
3. Watch the Anime First Despite the fact that reading Manga is fine, we recommend that you watch an anime first. You need to just forget about the idea that adaptations are only for people who like the original material.
While reading the Manga, you won’t be able to hear or see anything move, which is actually a good thing if you want to understand the story. Additionally, almost every manga has been adapted into animated television series. As a result, reading the book is preferable to watching the television series.
4. Don’t just pick Slice of Life. First, it’s important to know that the show is about everyday life. Even though you can watch this show, keep in mind that there aren’t any philosophical questions in the intense action scenes. Therefore, why would you choose Ghost in the Shell if you can watch K-on?
5. Drawing anime can make you more proud of anime. If you want to get the most out of your favorite anime series, you should make your own fan art. However, if you want to become an expert at drawing, you will need to put in a lot of effort. You can simply print some of the documents if you want to make things easier for yourself. After that, you can trace the images from the anime series you want.
You only need to work on the hair and clothes after drawing the base. In fact, drawing this section is the most crucial part of making these cartoons.
6. Avoid Hentai Hentai is fundamentally anti-moral and a perversion of a pure medium. As a result, if you want to become a full-fledged otaku, you shouldn’t be around people who watch Hentai. After all, there are a lot of good things waiting for you out there.
7. We don’t recommend choosing any anime series that came out before 2000 because they aren’t very good. Digital animation almost always has much higher quality than cell images. It’s like watching old Nim and going back in time to watch Scooby-Doo episodes.
In short, if you want to watch anime more fun, you can follow these steps.
You should see the movie Naruto if you enjoy anime and are a big fan. You’ll have a great time with Naruto Shippuden.